Santa Monica’s H Code Media announced June 6 that the Hispanic Heritage Foundation selected H Code to do digital marketing for the Washington, D.C. non-profit.
The move is part of three-year-old H Code building upon its desired niche to do digital marketing for the Spanish-language audience. The company announced last month a deal with La Prensa Grafica, a venerable El Salvadoran publishing company.
“We are focused solely on the U.S. Hispanic audience,” said H Code Media CEO Parker Morse. “The market for this demographic keeps growing.”
According to Morse, H Code had about $10 million in 2017 revenue.
Hispanic Heritage Foundation describes itself as dedicated to increasing the number of Latino leaders in society. Its president, Jose Antonio Tijerino, said in a statement, “H Code Media bridges the gap between the Hispanic Heritage Foundation’s mission and the 56 million Hispanics living in the US.”
Deal terms were not disclosed.
Media and entertainment reporter Matthew Blake can be reached at (323)556-8332 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- H Code Buys Digital Publication for Hispanic Women
- Digital Agency H Code Signs Deal With El Salvador Outfit
- Breaking the Code: H Code Finds Voice in Hispanic Market
- Digital Agency H Code Signs Deal With Peruvian Broadcasting Company
- Hispanic Ad Market Morphs
- H Code Links With Division of Metro Group
- Deals & Dealmakers: HK Buy Bolsters Differential
- Citigroup Donates $3.5 Million to L.A. Organizations