Beverly Grove-based shoe company Tamara Mellon Brand Inc. has raised $23.6 million from investors according to a May 30 U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission filing.
The company was founded by Tamara Mellon in 2016, the former co-founder of luxury shoe brand Jimmy Choo. Mellon left Choo after being with the company for 20 years to start her eponymous company.
Tamara Mellon Brand has raised a total of $36.2 million since its founding with the most recent round coming from 11 undisclosed investors, according to SEC filings.
Manufacturing, retail and trade reporter Shwanika Narayan can be reached at email@example.com or 323-556-8351. Follow her on Twitter @shwanika.
*This story has been updated with an amended amount of total funding raised by Tamara Mellon Brand Inc.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Tamara Mellon
- Deals & Dealmakers: More Marijuana Millions
- TAMARA MELLON
- Fashion & Beauty Awards: WINNER - Trendsetter of the Year
- Founder of Shuttered Chain Adds Targets to Suit
- Paul Marciano Resigns from Guess Inc.
- Home Essentials Company Parachute Raises $30 Million
- Mossimo Giannulli’s G/Fore Collection Acquired by Peter Miller