Hulu announced a growing live TV subscriber base recently and followed that news with a shakeup of senior management, TechCrunch reports. Three high profile execs are leaving as part of the changes, including Chief Content Officer Joel Stillerman. Hulu is adding Dan Phillips, previously of TiVo, as its new chief technology officer and Walmart Labs’ Jaya Kolhatkar of, who will be chief data officer.
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia-based Arabsat expects to have one of its satellites on a SpaceX Falcon Heavy rocket sometime in December 2018 or January 2019, according to SpaceNews. The launch will be the first commercial cargo on a SpaceX Falcon Heavy.
Century City-based private Equity firm Cache Creek Industries purchased Mountain Secure Systems June 1, SoCal tech reports. Mountain Secure makes “ruggedized and highly engineered electronic solutions” for U.S. defense contractors, according to SoCal Tech.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Silicon Beach Report Feb. 8: Online Sneaker Sellers GOAT and Flight Club Merge
- Silicon Beach Report Jan. 5: Snap’s Unusual Structure Led to Breakthroughs, But Also Problems
- Silicon Beach Report Feb. 6: Falcon Heavy Launch Completes Successful Test Launch
- Silicon Beach Report May 21: SpaceX Readies for Dual Payload Launch
- Silicon Beach Report April 5: GumGum Sinks Teeth Into New Dental Venture
- Silicon Beach Nov. 28: Falcon Heavy Launch Date Slips into Next Year
- Silicon Beach Report April 3: SpaceX Plans ‘Silly Payload’ on First Falcon Heavy Launch in Late Summer
- Silicon Beach Report: Meg Whitman Tapped as Chief Executive of Katzenberg’s WndrCo