VICTOR J. COLEMAN
Founder, Chief Executive and Chairman
Hudson Pacific Properties
Victor Coleman is the founder, chief executive and chairman of Hudson Pacific Properties, a publicly traded real estate investment trust focused on acquiring, repositioning, developing and operating high-quality office and studio properties in media-and tech-focused West Coast markets. He serves on the boards of the Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, the Fisher Center for Real Estate & Urban Economics, the Los Angeles Sports & Entertainment Commission and the Young Presidents’ Organization Gold Los Angeles. He is also a founding director on the board of UCLA’s Ziman Center for Real Estate and a member of the International Medical Corps’ Leadership Council.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- LA 500: Victor J. Coleman
- VICTOR COLEMAN
- Hudson Pacific Founder Coleman Continues to Make His Mark
- Hudson Pacific Buys Seattle Portfolio
- Hudson Pacific Buys Olympic-Bundy Media Campus
- Who's Building L.A. (June 4): Hudson Pacific Properties and Macerich Form Joint Venture to Redevelop Westside Pavilion as Creative Office in West Los Angeles
- Coast Not So Clear for Local Investment Trust
- Hudson Partnership Acquires Burbank Office Building