TIMOTHY LAW SNYDER
Loyola Marymount University
Timothy Law Snyder became president of Loyola Marymount in 2015 after serving as a professor and administrator at Jesuit institutions for more than 30 years. He most recently was vice president for academic affairs at Loyola University Maryland. He also has served as dean of the College of Arts and Sciences at Fairfield University in Connecticut and dean of science at Georgetown University in Washington, D.C. Snyder’s recent work on risk assessment has applications in commercial air travel, HIV and other areas. He created LCAST, a series of podcasts for students that features his original music.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- LA 500: Timothy Law Snyder
- TIMOTHY LAW SNYDER
- Briefs: Medbox Climbs, LMU Names New President, Kirk Douglas Donates
- LA500 2020: Education
- Silicon Beach Regional Report: LMU Announces New Playa Vista Campus
- David Burcham: New Calling
- Loyola Marymount President Resigns
- LMU Receives $1M Federal Grant for International Business Education Program