PATRICIA L. GLASER
Partner and Chairwoman, Litigation Department
Glaser Weil Fink Howard Avchen & Shapiro
Patricia Glaser is a trial lawyer and the head of Glaser Weil’s litigation department. She also provides general legal counsel to public and privately held companies across a range of industries, including real estate, entertainment, technology, banking and securities. She serves on a number of charitable and public-interest boards, including those of the Los Angeles Music Center Theatre Group, the Geffen Playhouse and the American Friends of the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, and is a member of the Advancement Project Leadership Council and the UCLA Nazarian Center for Israel Studies Advisory Board. Glaser clerked for U.S. District Judge David W. Williams after graduating from Rutgers Law School.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Patricia L. Glaser
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Patricia Glaser
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: PATRICIA L. GLASER
- LA 500: Patricia L. Glaser
- PATRICIA GLASER
- Zealous Advocate All Around: Glaser Built Firm’s Lineup of Lawyers Into an 'Embarrassment of Riches'
- Zealous Advocate All Around
- Dov Charney Takes on Former Counsel in New Litigation