Managing Director, Southern California/Southwest
Willis Towers Watson Public Ltd. Co.
Michael Fox is the Southern California/Southwest managing director and market leader at Willis Towers Watson, the global advisory company and insurance brokerage. Fox leads a region that includes nine offices and more than 1,000 employees working with clients ranging from middle market companies to Fortune 100 firms. His consultancy focuses on total rewards strategy, benefit strategy, health and welfare plans, employee engagement and retirement plans. WTW traces its roots back to 1828, and today has more than 40,000 employees in more than 140 countries.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- MICHAEL FOX
- Most Influential Insurance Brokers: Paul Leblanc
- Most Influential Insurance Brokers: Stacey Lem
- LA500 2020: Professional Services
- Companies with Greater Gender Diversity Deliver Better Overall Employee Experiences
- John P. Barrett
- D.C. Politics Paying Off for Benefits Consultants