Regional Management Director
First Republic Bank
Mary Deckebach joined First Republic Bank in 1991 and is currently the regional managing director for the Los Angeles and Santa Barbara region. She spent more than 35 years in the financial services industry and helped establish First Republic Bank’s presence in Southern California. Deckebach built a large client base from the ground up, including high-net-worth individuals and families, corporations and nonprofit organizations. She also serves as a member of the bank’s executive loan committee and works with a team to structure credit and discuss strategic plans to strengthen and deepen relationships with clients and prospects. Deckebach previously worked as an investment consultant at Shearson Lehman Brothers. She holds a bachelor’s degree in mathematics from Indiana University of Pennsylvania.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Women in Banking: Mary Deckebach
- Top Lenders in Los Angeles: GREG HADDAD
- Top Women in Banking: Michele Havens
- 40 In Their 40's: Patrick Nygren
- Top Women in Banking: JOCELYN PASTORE
- The Most Influential Wealth Managers In Los Angeles: DAVID HOU
- Women's Council & Awards 2018: Panelists & Speakers