Chief Executive, Heritage Capital Ventures
President, KBS Direct
Attorney Lew Feldman founded the private equity group Heritage Capital Ventures in 2015 to invest in online financial technologies. He also is president for the commercial real estate company KBS Direct. He currently serves as a chairman of the Board of the UCLA Ziman Center for Real Estate at the Anderson School of Management. Previously, Feldman worked for 10 years at Goodwin Procter, helping to found the firm’s California offices. He was a member of its real estate capital markets group, founded the crowdfunding practice and led the public finance practice. Feldman received his law degree from the School of Law at UC Davis.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- LEWIS FELDMAN
- MERGER---Sheppard Firm Boosts Central Coast Presence
- Leaders in Law 2018 Firm Attorney of the Year Finalists: Andrew Kirsh
- Leaders of Influence: Private Equity Advisors - JONATHAN D. LITTRELL
- Assets Dispersed as Bankruptcy Boutique Shutters
- Sinking Reputation Gets Instant Boost With Merger
- Leaders in Law 2018 Firm Attorney of the Year Finalists: Kevin Ehrhart
- Attorney Makes Case For Burgers