Kylie Cosmetics by Kylie Jenner
Reality TV star and social media influencer Kylie Jenner launched her cosmetics collection, Kylie Cosmetics by Kylie Jenner, after successfully debuting the Kylie Lip Kit, a matching liquid lipstick, and lip liner set. The direct-to-consumer cosmetics company reportedly has sold more than $630 million in makeup since the launch in February 2016. The company behind the collection (as well as the cosmetic line founded Jenner’s half sister Kim Kardashian-West) is Seed Beauty, a four-year-old Oxnard company that bills itself as a beauty incubator. Seed Beauty owners and siblings Laura and John Nelson launched their company in 2014 with Colourpop, a cosmetics brand popular with beauty vloggers and other influencers. A Forbes story in July named 20-year-old Jenner the youngest “self-made billionaire” in a story detailing how Jenner has amassed her personal fortune of $900 million in under three years.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- KYLIE JENNER
- 21st-Century Influence
- Kylie Jenner Sells Majority Share of Cosmetics Line for $600 Million
- Kim Kardashian to Launch Undergarment Line Skims Next Month
- Fashion & Beauty Awards: WINNER - Brand of the Year
- Silicon Beach Report July 3: Creators Capitalize on Snap Commerce
- KRIS JENNER
- Silicon Beach Report Feb 22: Kylie Jenner’s Tweet Cuts $1.3 Billion of Snap's Market Value