Dean, Marshall School of Business
University of Southern California
James Ellis is dean of the Marshall School of Business at USC, a post he assumed after serving as the university’s vice provost for globalization, vice dean for external relations and associate dean for the undergraduate program. He received the Marshall’s Golden Apple and Teaching Has No Boundaries awards in 2003. He leads Marshall’s invitation-only Freshman Leadership Colloquium, an annual conference for freshmen business and accounting majors featuring researchers, authors, administrators and industry leaders discussing leadership challenges. Ellis is on the boards of the Capital Group and Mercury Insurance, as well as a number of nonprofit organizations.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- LA 500: James Ellis
- New Biz Dean at USC
- UPDATE: Dueling Letters Sent to USC Trustees Ahead of Crucial Vote Over Business School Dean
- USC Names Geoffrey Garrett Business School Dean
- USC Search Faces Hurdles
- USC Marshall School Dean Resigns
- UCLA Anderson Appoints Interim Dean
- USC Names Business School Dean