EDWARD A. PERRON
Managing Partner, Los Angeles and Hong Kong
Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman
Ed Perron is managing partner of Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman, advising clients on legal issues regarding mergers, acquisitions, divestitures joint ventures, strategic investments and the distribution of products in the United States. Clients have included Sumitomo, Imagica Robot Holdings, Mitsubishi, Isuzu, Suntory, MP Biomedicals, DirecTV, In-N-Out Burger, Cessna, Xerox and Tesco. He served as outside general counsel to Sanyo’s U.S. subsidiaries from 1987 until the completion of the company’s acquisition by Panasonic in 2011. Perron is a past chairman and current director of the Japan America Society of Southern California.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Leaders in Law 2018 Winners: International Firm Attorney of the Year - Edward A. Perron
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: SEMMA ARZAPALO
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Carolyn Toto
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: CAROLYN TOTO
- Pillsbury, Shaw Pittman to Merge, Creating One of Largest Law Firms in Nation
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: JIJI PARK
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Anna Graves
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Mark Jones