DERYCK J. VAN RENSBURG
Dean, Graziadio Business School Pepperdine
Deryck van Rensburg is the dean of the Pepperdine Graziadio Business School. He joined the university in 2016 following a 30-year career in international business with companies such as Coca Cola Co. and Unilever PLC. He was most recently president of global ventures at Coca- Cola, where he was responsible for identifying and developing emerging beverage trends in domestic and international markets. Van Rensburg announced the fall launch of Pepperdine’s Executive Doctorate of Business Administration program for executives, the only program of its kind in the western United States to receive accreditation from the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business. Earlier this year, van Rensburg joined the board of coffee technology and manufacturing company Tierra Nueva Fine Cocoa. He holds degrees from the University of Manchester and the University of Bath.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- DERYCK VAN RENSBURG
- Pepperdine Names New Business School Dean
- Pepperdine Graziadio Launches Executive DBA Program
- Pepperdine Names Most Fundable Companies
- Pepperdine Makes Major Jump in U.S. News Rankings
- LABJ Insider
- Pepperdine, Venture Alliance Take Aim at Startup Funding
- MBA Guide: Pepperdine Graziadio Business School - Best for the World Leaders