CHRISTOPHER C. MARTIN
Chairman and Chief Executive
AC Martin Partners Inc.
Christopher Martin is the chairman and chief executive of AC Martin, one of California’s most venerable architecture firms. Martin Project Management (MPM), for which Martin serves as chief executive, in 2017 completed the Wilshire Grand as Owner’s Development Manager. He is a board member of the Los Angeles Area Chamber of Commerce, the Los Angeles County Economic Development Corporation, and Children’s Hospital Los Angeles. Martin also is on the Dean’s Advisory Council for the School of Architecture at the University of Southern California, and the School of Law at Chapman University. Martin received his Bachelor of Architecture from the University of Southern California, and is a Fellow in the American Institute of Architects.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- LA 500: Christopher Martin
- Influential Family-Owned Businesses in Los Angeles: AC Martin Partners
- CHRISTOPHER MARTIN
- Architect Keeps Family’s Firm Afloat by Design
- Architect Keeps Family's Firm Afloat by Design
- Office Architect Martin Enters Residential Fray
- LA500 2020: Construction & Architecture