Spotify has signed a lease for nearly 110,000 square feet to house its regional headquarters in the Arts District’s At Mateo development.
The Sweden-based music streaming service joins Warner Music Group, which in 2016 announced its plans to relocate from Burbank to the Arts District in downtown Los Angeles.
It will become the largest tenant at At Mateo, which is located at the corner of Mateo and Palmetto streets. It had been rumored for months that Spotify was planning to lease at the site.
Bethesda, Md.-based ASB Capital Management and Blatteis & Schnur Inc. of Century City, At Mateo’s owners and developers, announced the deal.
Real estate reporter Ciaran McEvoy can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or (323) 556-8337.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Netmarble Games Takes 14K SF in DTLA
- Traditional Tenants Top Downtown
- Silicon Beach Report July 13: Spotify Moves to L.A.
- Sirius XM Leases Hollywood Space for West Coast Programming HQ
- PK Retail Leases 52,000 SF for U.S. Headquarters, Store in DTLA
- LAFC Moving to 25K SF Space Downtown
- Ghost Management Group Signs 115K SF Arts District Lease
- Gardiner & Theobald Takes 7,100 SF at the Row DTLA