Golden Capital Whitter purchased Friendly Hills Marketplace, a 90,000-square-foot shopping center on 7.7 acres of land located at 15311 Whittier Blvd in Whittier from Minneapolis-based Oppidan Inc. for $40 million.
The property was built last year and is fully leased, said CBRE Group Inc., which represented the seller.
Tenants include ULTA Beauty, Orchard Supply Hardware and HomeGoods, CBRE said.
The CBRE team involved in the deal was led by executive vice president Philip Voorhees. Daniel Shaunt of Irvine-based Reeco represented the buyer.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Cardenas Markets Location in Whittier Sells for $15 Million
- Recording Studio Sells to Tune of $4.96 Million
- East Los Angeles in Transition
- Chinatown’s Pacific Alliance Hospital Sold for $33M
- NoHo Media Center Changes Hands in $19.7 Million Deal
- Koreatown Building Sells for $15 Million
- Five-Building, 27-Acre Campus in Torrance Sold for $124M
- CRE Awards 2019: Best Medical Sale