Marlin Equity Partners of Hermosa Beach has purchased a majority stake in Talkwalker, a global software listening and analytics company, officials announced Jan. 11.
The private equity firm acquired the Luxembourg-based software tech firm for an undisclosed sum.
Talkwalker, with offices in San Francisco, New York and Frankfurt, Germany, employs AI technology to track online conversations on social networks, news websites, blogs and forums in 187 languages for more than 1,000 business clients.
Marlin Equity Partners, with more than $6.7 billion under management, specializes in tech, healthcare IT, business services and industrial tech companies.
Health business reporter Dana Bartholomew can be reached at email@example.com. Follow him on Twitter @_DanaBart.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Marlin Equity Partners Creates Digital Health Giant
- Marlin Equity Buys Hospitality Software Companies
- Marlin Equity Acquires Health Care Software Firm
- Levine Leichtman Capital Partners Acquires Capsa Healthcare
- Marlin Equity Partners Acquires AddStructure, Merges It with Bazaarvoice
- Marlin Snaps Up Hospitality Television, Internet Providers
- Fund Secures Side Deal
- Marlin’s $700M Health IT Deal Sets Stage