Former CBRE Group Inc. executive Eric Hasserjian has joined NAI Capital Management as its president and chief executive, based out of the company’s Westside office on Olympic Boulevard.
Hasserjian joined NAI Capital last month and will lead its leasing efforts in Southern California.
His career includes three years as a managing director of asset services at CBRE, according to his LinkedIn profile. He led a team of 150 employees managing more than 40 million square feet of office, industry and retail space.
He also served as a senior managing director at Newmark Grubb Knight Frank, where he led a team specializing in property management and third-party leasing.
Real estate reporter Ciaran McEvoy can be reached at email@example.com
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Developer Picks Up Westside Residential Property for $7 Million
- L.A. County Hotels Catch Up to National Pace
- CBRE Reorganizes Structure, Executive Team
- Marina del Rey Warehouse Sold for $22.3 Million
- E-Sports Seen to Stir Commercial Market
- Whittier Shopping Center Sells for $40 Million
- Amazon Studios Leasing 75K SF of Office Space at Culver Steps
- Wilson Named Chief Executive at Manatt Phelps & Phillips