Wendy On has over 12 years of experience serving clients in the consumer products, real estate, manufacturing, biotech, technology and entertainment industries. From inbound and outbound logistics to manufacturing and import/export processes, On provides business and tax planning strategies and shares best practices in the industry to help companies achieve their financial goals. She is fluent in Mandarin and Cantonese Chinese and leads Fineman West’s Chinese practice group. Prior to joining Fineman West, On was with Deloitte for over 10 years where she served as the trusted tax advisor for her clients – both public and privately held.
Perhaps On’s greatest and most recognizable quality is her ability and passion to help others. This quality helps her to be a genuine leader in the world of accounting. Her mantra for the way she conducts business is “how can I help others?” – which has earned her the upmost respect from her colleagues, peers and clients.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- 2019 Fashion & Beauty Awards: Fashion Service Provider of the Year Finalists
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: JOANNA LI
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Joanna Li
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: TES MACARAYA
- Minorities of Influence: CPAS - Joanna Li
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: APRIL SPENCER
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: POLINA CHAPIRO
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: KAREN JONG