Tammy McGuinness is a Tax Partner in the Los Angeles office of KPMG. She has over 30 years of experience as a consultant in public accounting and managing large scale tax departments. In addition, McGuinness is the Business Unit Partner in Charge for Tax in the Pacific Southwest region for KPMG. Under her leadership, the Pacific Southwest Tax practice has seen a five-year growth rate in the double digits.
McGuinness has served as lead tax partner on a number of large multi-national clients. She has assisted companies with complex tax issues and has broad experience working with clients and leading tax planning and tax controversy for multi-national engagements. She is also a subject matter expert in the area of accounting for income taxes and has led tax accounting and global tax compliance outsourcing projects ranging from full tax department outsourcing to focused expertise on complex issues. Her experience also includes over 12 years in industry where she led the tax function for a leading fashion specialty retailer.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: KALPANA RAMAKRISHNAN
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Celina Doka
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Jeannette Wistner
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: MICHELLE WROAN
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: MICHELLE KERRICK
- Influential Women in Accounting: SUE KING
- Influential Women in Accounting: CHARITY MANLEY
- Economic Forecast & Trends 2019: Craig Morris