Nikka Yochim is a Tax Director in Marcum LLP’s Los Angeles office. She has been in public accounting for 18 years since joining the firm in 1999 and has worked in both the audit and tax departments. She currently provides taxation compliance services and business consulting services for closely held businesses and their executives, along with representation before taxing authorities. Yochim’s client base includes high-net-worth individuals and their families, manufacturers, distributors, importers and retailers in diverse industries, including apparel, electronics, furniture, real estate and film production companies. She also works with various local not-for-profit organizations.
Yochim leads the local Marcum Women’s Initiative, which focuses on fostering a culture that is diverse and inclusive. Due to her efforts, the women of Marcum in both the Los Angeles and Irvine offices have gotten to experience programming and activities focused on work-life balance, leadership and empowerment. This initiative is coming up on its one year mark in the California region and its success is largely due to Yochim’s ideas and execution.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: LORI ROCK
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: LORI ROCK
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Velida Alemic
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Victoria Moss
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: KAREN JONG
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: KALPANA RAMAKRISHNAN
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: MIHO IKEDA
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Joanna Li