Karen Jong is a Tax Partner in the Los Angeles office of RSM US. She has more than 30 years of experience in providing federal and state tax consulting and compliance services to both privately and publicly held middle market companies. Jong works with the middle market leaders to learn about their business operations and challenges to identify tax opportunities to increase profits to their bottom line. She serves clients in a wide range of industries including manufacturing, wholesale distribution, aerospace, transportation and logistics, technology, media and communications.
Among Jong’s leadership roles at RSM is her status as West Region Leader of Culture, Diversity & Inclusion. In this leadership position, Jong oversees the 11 employee networking groups and all of their regional culture and diversity initiatives. She is also co-leader of the industrial products practice for Greater Los Angeles. In this capacity, she is a thought leader within this industry, serving many RSM clients in this sector, and helps drive growth within the industry.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Women Of Influence Accounting: Karen Jong
- Women's Leadership Series 2020: Women in the Workplace - A Strategic Priority
- Leading Through Change: Dara Castle
- Thriving In Their 40's: Jason Krein
- Top Minority CPAs in Los Angeles: SUSAN LEE
- 2019 Women's Council & Awards: Attracting and Retaining Women in the Workplace
- Joseph Mazza
- State of Accounting: Doing Business in LA: Current Challenges and Potential Opportunities