Entertainment content studio Stun is moving west from the SAG-AFTRA Building to larger office space, having signed a lease for 22,000-square-feet for its new headquarters at 6420 Wilshire Blvd.
Stun also leased a 5,000-square-foot soundstage adjacent to Sony Pictures Studios in Culver City, armed with a lighting grid, dressing rooms and other amenities.
“Now that we are right on the cusp of Beverly Hills, we like to say Beverly Hills is ‘Stun Adjacent,’” said Stun principals and co-founders Brad Roth and Mark Feldstein, in a statement.
Roth and Feldstein also said the move places the company and its workforce – totaling more than 100 employees – closer to its client base.
Stun’s new home was sold in December 2017 for $96 million, or nearly $464 a square foot, to downtown-based investor Jade Enterprises. The 20-story, 207,000-square-foot building was built in 1972 and renovated 20 years later. Its previous owner was Boston-based TA Realty.
Real estate reporter Ciaran McEvoy can be reached at email@example.com or (323) 556-8337.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- New HQ, New Culver City Soundstage for Content Studio Stun and Employees
- SAG-AFTRA Building Gets $105 Million Refi Loan
- Tishman Speyer Putting 1 Million S.F. Wilshire Courtyard on the Market
- Miracle Mile Office Tower Sells for $96 Million
- Amazon Studios Leasing 75K SF of Office Space at Culver Steps
- Edelman Extends Lease for 30,500-SF Space at 5900 Wilshire
- Strength Continues in Q1 as Offices Fill Space
- Create Advertising Moving to 42,000 SF in Mid-Wilshire