A subsidiary of Tutor Perini Corp. has won a contract worth $104 million from the U.S. Air Force to design and construct facilities for the Royal Saudi Air Force, the company announced. The Sylmar-based construction company will build multiple projects for RSAF, including a squadron operations facility, three aircraft maintenance hangers, a storage facility, a water and fire protection system pump building, and a gatehouse, as well as an apron, shoulders and taxiways for aircraft. Construction will begin in 2019. Architecture and engineering services will be provided by Tetra Tech Inc., of Pasadena. This is the second RSAF Foreign Military Sales project awarded to Perini Management Services. The first project, awarded in 2017, is about 70 percent complete.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Tutor Perini Lands $104M U.S. Air Force Contract to Build Saudi Air Force Base
- Tutor Perini Wins $600 Million Project
- Tutor Perini Wins $510 Million NYC Contract
- Tutor Perini Lands $1.4B Rail Contract
- Tutor Perini Wins Bay Area Subway Contract
- Tutor Perini Awarded Aqueduct Project
- Tutor Perini Lands $1.4B Contract for Purple Line Extension
- Business Briefs: Northrop, Tetra Tech, WPT Enterprises, Jacobs Engineering