Pacific Avenue Capital Partners and Highland Capital Management portfolio company Emerald Textiles acquired the assets of MediClean Inc., a healthcare-linen service provider. MediClean operates a location in Commerce from its headquarters in Anaheim, and Emerald Textiles now operates both. Following the acquisition, Emerald Textiles now runs seven healthcare linen service outfits on the West Coast, according to a company statement. The company plans a full equipment upgrade for the former MediClean facility. “The Los Angeles location provides Emerald Textiles with a strong foothold in Southern California, and further enhances Emerald’s existing network of linen processing facilities,” said Chief Executive Greg Anderson. Emerald Textiles also announced the construction of a new facility that could manage up to 60 million pounds of linens in Livingston, scheduled for completion in 2019’s third quarter.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Emerald Textiles Acquires MediClean Assets, Plans New Facility
- Emerald Textiles Names New CEO to Oversee Expanded Laundry, Linen Service
- L.A. Investors Vary in Holdings, Strategies, Influence
- Tuesday’s L.A. News Roundup
- PE Roundup: Private Equity Deals Announced This Week
- Clearlake’s Symplr Acquires API Healthcare
- Point.360 Buys Hollywood Building
- Mergers & Acquisitions Report for April