A subsidiary of Tutor Perini Corp. has won a contract worth $104 million from the U.S. Air Force to design and construct facilities for the Royal Saudi Air Force, the company announced Tuesday.
The Sylmar construction company will build multiple projects for RSAF, including a squadron operations facility, three aircraft maintenance hangers, a storage facility, a water and fire protection system pump building and a gatehouse, as well as an apron, shoulders and taxiways for aircraft.
Construction in Saudi Arabia will begin in the spring of 2019 with completion in 2021. Architecture and engineering services will be provided by Tetra Tech Inc. in Pasadena.
This is the second RSAF Foreign Military Sales project awarded to Perini Management Services. The first project, awarded in 2017, is about 70 percent complete.
Shares of Tutor Perini (TPC) closed Tuesday up 25 percent, or 1.5 percent, to $16.88 on the New York Stock Exchange.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Tutor Perini to Build Saudi Air Force Base
- Tutor Perini Wins $600 Million Project
- Tutor Perini Wins Bay Area Subway Contract
- Tutor Perini Wins $510 Million NYC Contract
- Tutor Perini Finalizes Contract for High-Speed Rail Project
- Sylmar Construction Firm in Joint Venture for $1.4B East Coast Infrastructure Project
- New Aecom Orders Worth Nearly $180 Million
- Tutor Perini Lands $1.4B Contract for Purple Line Extension