Century City-based private equity firm ACON Investments acquired International Imaging Materials from Connecticut investment firm Altus Capital Partners.
Terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
International Imaging Materials, based in Amherst, N.Y., manufactures thermal transfer ribbons, films and fluid inks, used to print information such as bar codes, text and graphics in automatic identification, packaging and graphics markets.
Founded in 1996, ACON manages roughly $5.3 billion of assets with a diverse portfolio of companies spanning over 65 investments.
ACON’s portfolio includes companies such as Dallas-based dairy products firm Borden Dairy, Chicago-based hardware chain True Value Co., and Katy, Texas-based cooler maker Igloo Products.
Finance reporter Pat Maio can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or (323) 556-8329.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- American Construction Buys Fourth Materials Supplier
- Levine Leichtman Capital Partners Sells Fastsigns
- Cache Creek Industries Buys Automated Business Power
- Skyview Capital Completes Acquisition of Customer Care Assets of Conduent
- OpenGate Backs EverZinc’s Add-on Acquisition of G.H. Chemicals Ltd. and Microzinc
- Clearlake Capital Acquires Dude Solutions
- Angeles Equity Recruits Bench Strength With New Managing Director
- Century City-Based Gallant Capital Invests in Quality Built