As companies move away from traditional workplaces, the need for coworking spaces has grown.
The latest company looking to capitalize on the trend is Granite Properties. The company is working with Industrious to bring coworking to Glendale, the two announced Nov. 26.
Its flexible office space, called 500@TheBrand will have 24,000 square feet at 500 North Brand Blvd. It is Industrious’ first location in Glendale.
The space will open in June 2019.
“We chose to build our next Los Angeles location in Glendale because it’s such a growing market, with high-growth startups and companies across industries converging,” said Katharine Lau, senior director of real estate at Industrious, in a statement.
Industrious already has coworking locations in Century City, West Hollywood, downtown and Playa District.
Commercial real estate reporter Hannah Madans can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow her on Twitter @HannahMadans
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- CommonGrounds Expands LA Coworking Footprint with Downtown Lease
- Traditional Tenants Top Downtown
- Industrious Expands to One Colorado in Pasadena
- Tishman Speyer Launches Coworking Concept in L.A.
- 71K SF Leased by Co-Working Company, Real Estate Firm in Pasadena
- Knotel Eyes Expansion
- WeWork Opening New 116K SF Space in Santa Monica
- Glendale Building Sells for $18 Million