Jam City Inc., a mobile entertainment company, has signed a lease for 40,000 square feet of office space at 3562 Eastham Drive in Culver City, more than double the 17,500 square feet it leases at nearby Eastham Station.
Gabe Brown of First Property Realty Corp. represented Jam City in the lease negotiations. Pas Trust of Beverly Hills is the landlord. CoStar Group Inc. lists Stan Gerlach and Jeff Gerlach of CBRE Group Inc. as the leasing agents for the property.
Jam City will begin operating from its new headquarters on Sept. 4.
The property previously was occupied by Maker Studios of the Disney Digital Network.
Real estate reporter Ciaran McEvoy can be reached at email@example.com or (323) 556-8337.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- L.A. Rising: Culver City
- Coworking Firm Spaces Leases 66K+ SF in Westchester
- Amazon Studios Leasing 75K SF of Office Space at Culver Steps
- Trailer Park Agency Expands Hollywood Office Space
- WESTSIDE: Vacancies Soar as Sublease Space Swamps Market
- WeWork Leasing Two Floors at One Culver in Culver City
- Highland Residences in Hollywood Sells for $52M
- Gardiner & Theobald Takes 7,100 SF at the Row DTLA