Cottonwood Group, a downtown Los Angeles-based real estate investment firm, and Natixis, a French lender, have arranged a $310 million senior construction loan facility to complete the third luxury residential tower in Greenland USA’s Metropolis project.
Metropolis is a multi-billion-dollar condominium, hotel and retail development totaling 3.5 million square feet located along Francisco and 8th streets downtown.
The loan is for the completion of Metropolis Phase 2B – a 56-story, 1 million-square-foot tower comprised of 685 condos and nearly 26,600 square feet of retail space.
Cottonwood and Natixis acted as administrative agents and lead arrangers on the financing, Cottonwood said in a statement.
Real estate reporter Ciaran McEvoy can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or (323) 556-8337.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Work Wraps on $1B Metropolis Development
- First Republic Expanding to 100K SF in Century City
- 1.7-Acre Parcel in Fashion District Sold for $24.3 Million
- Who's Who in Real Estate: Ryan Aubry
- New Home Base
- Downtown, Beverly Hills Sites Secure More Than $300 Million in Loans
- First Penthouse Tenant for Center West Building
- Looking Up