A Dallas-based real estate firm has purchased the 375-room, 255,000-square-foot DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and its two acres of land at 6161 W. Centinela Ave. in Culver City for $151.5 million from private equity firm Carlyle Group of Washington, D.C.
The buyer of the property is Woodbine Development Corp., according to industry tracker CoStar Group Inc.
Patrick Deming and Andrew Holt of Eastdil Secured represented the seller in the transaction. Woodbine was self-represented.
The deal for the 12-story hotel closed on July 11. The property is located adjacent to the intersection of the 405 and 90 freeways near the Los Angeles neighborhoods of Playa Vista and Westchester.
It also is located approximately four miles north of Los Angeles International Airport.
The hotel, which was built in 1974, also offers 1,400 surface parking spaces.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Culver City DoubleTree Hotel Acquired for $151.5M
- Hotel Owner to Make Rooms for Improvement
- Hilton’s DoubleTree Suites in Santa Monica Sells for $154M
- LPC West Buys Planned Culver City Development The Entrada
- Dallas Firm Plans Renovation of Westwood's Doubletree
- Hotel MdR in Marina del Rey Sells for $127 Million
- LPC West Buys Culver City Development Site
- New Hotelier Checks In