Atlas Capital Group, a New York-based real estate investment firm, has purchased Insite, a two-building, 102,000-square-foot office campus at 2030 E. Maple Ave. in El Segundo for $39 million from SteelWave, a property firm from Foster City, Calif.
The NKF Capital Markets team of Kevin Shannon, Ken White, Mike Moll, Rob Hannan and Laura Stumm represented SteelWave. Mike Condon, Jr., Kelli Snyder, Brianna Demus, and Erica Finck of Cushman & Wakefield represented Atlas in the sale. They, along with Tom Sheets, Chris Sinfield, and Quint Carroll, also of Cushman & Wakefield, will handle leasing for the property.
SteelWave bought the property – a former Raytheon Co. facility – in 2015 as part of a joint venture with Goldman Sachs Group Inc. and renovated it into a creative office with an industrial feel, according to an NKF Capital Markets statement.
The property is located blocks from the 105 freeway, Los Angeles International Airport and the Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority Green Line.
Real estate reporter Ciaran McEvoy can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or (323) 556-8337.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Digital Media Company Prodege Signs New Lease in El Segundo
- Miramar Capital Spends $19.1M for Torrance Office Building
- El Segundo Market Sees Additional Investments
- Boston Private Equity Firm Sells El Segundo Office Building for $35.5 Million
- El Segundo Office Building Sells for $64 Million
- Electronic Arts to Leave Playa Vista for Del Rey
- $40 Million Fund Launched for Real Estate Startups, Tech
- Four Industrial Buildings in Commerce Sell for More Than $20M