Providence St. Joseph Health has negotiated a lease for nearly 26,000 square feet at the Wateridge campus at 5100 Goldleaf Circle in Los Angeles' Ladera Heights neighborhood, NAI Capital Inc. announced.
The health care facility is scheduled to open in mid-2019 and will replace Providence’s currently clinic, which is located at 4313 W. Slauson Ave. in Los Angeles, in nearby Hyde Park.
Wateridge is a 330,000-square-foot office campus sitting on 21 acres of land.
Matt Ehrlich, vice president at NAI Capital, represented Providence in the lease negotiations. Century City-based L.A. Realty Partners represented the landlord, Lincoln Property Co. of Dallas.
“This location is outstanding for Providence as it satisfies their need to be in a premiere central population center,” Ehrlich said in a statement.
Real estate reporter Ciaran McEvoy can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or (323) 556-8337.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- LinQuest Acquired by Madison Dearborn, CoVant Management
- Amazon Studios Leasing 75K SF of Office Space at Culver Steps
- Office Campus Sells East of Playa Vista for $135M
- USC Health Campus Hotel Snags $49M Loan
- Hasserjian Joins NAI Capital Management as President and CEO
- PK Retail Leases 52,000 SF for U.S. Headquarters, Store in DTLA
- Former Playboy Studio Campus Sells in Atwater Village for $30-Plus Million
- Five-Building, 27-Acre Campus in Torrance Sold for $124M