University of California-Irvine Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs Thomas Parham will leave his role this year to become president of California State University-Dominguez Hills.
Parham’s UCI tenure has spanned 33 years. He became vice chancellor in 2011 after serving as interim vice chancellor the previous year.
The nationally known psychologist and UCI alumnus has authored six books and more than 45 journal articles and book chapters.
Subrina Hudson is a reporter with sister publication Orange Business Journal, where a version of this article first appeared.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Thomas Parham
- Of Hope & Hanmi; Garcetti’s Good Manner
- CSU Dominguez Hills Receives $4.5M Grant for College-Prep Programs in Compton
- College President in history books
- Health Care Leadership Forum & Awards 2018: THOMAS E. JACKIEWICZ
- Cal State Dominguez Hills Starts $82M Innovation Center
- UCLA Chancellor to Step Down
- LABJ INSIDER