Chief Investment Officer
Years with firm: 10
Assets under management: $197 billion
Leo Grohowski leads all investment strategy and investment management functions for the wealth management organization, and is chairman of the investment policy committee. He is also a member of BNY Mellon’s operating and benefits investment committees; investment ethics council; and the compliance, ethics, and conflicts committee. He has more than 30 years of industry experience. Previously, he was with US Trust, Bank of America, where he was chief investment officer. Prior to his role at US Trust, he was chief investment officer for Deutsche Bank in the Americas, overseeing more than $250 billion in assets. Grohowski earned a bachelor’s degree in economics from Drew University and a master of business administration from New York University’s Stern School of Business. He serves as president for Mellon Hedge Fund Advisors.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- The Money Book: David Misch
- BNY Mellon Wealth Management Hires Chuck Long to Run L.A. Office
- The Money Book: Michael Ryan
- Leaders of Influence - Wealth Managers: BRUCE MANDEL
- The Most Influential Wealth Managers In Los Angeles: MATTHEW PERON
- Most Influential Wealth Managers: Bruce Mandel
- The Money Book: Peter Adamson
- The Most Influential Wealth Managers In Los Angeles: BRUCE MANDEL