The Westin Long Beach hotel sold for about $84.8 million last month, a loss of almost $4 million from the last time it changed hands in 2006, according to real estate data firm Real Capital Analytics Inc.
Boston real estate investment firm Rockpoint Group bought the 460-room, 16-story hotel at 333 E. Ocean Blvd. from a joint venture of Noble Investment Group, an Atlanta hospitality real estate investment firm, and Boston real estate investment manager AEW Capital Partners. The price per room was about $184,000.
The partners bought the full-service property near the Long Beach Convention & Entertainment Center from Starwood Hotels & Resorts for $88.4 million.
The Westin Long Beach was No. 24 on the Business Journal’s list this year of largest hotels in Los Angeles County as ranked by number of rooms.
– Caroline Anderson
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Westin Long Beach Hotel Sold for $84.8 Million
- Labor Works Against Hotel?
- Glendale Hilton Hotel Sells for $73.5 Million
- CIM Group Sells New Sunset Strip Hotel to Starwood Capital Group
- Meruelo Group Buying SLS Las Vegas
- Westin Pasadena Hotel Sells High
- Pasadena Hotel Deal Checks In With Hefty Price
- Two L.A. Hotels Among Ten Largest Hotel Transactions This Year