The Knox office park in Torrance has been sold for $21.6 million, broker Newmark Knight Frank said Wednesday.
Downtown-based Ruth Group sold the complex to El Segundo-based Wilshire Capital Investments, according to NKF, which represented the seller.
The two-building, 108,000-square-foot office park located at 680 and 690 Knox St. in the Harbor Technology Center Business Park is situated on 4.9 acres and is 98 percent leased, according to NKF. Built in 1984, the Knox underwent a major renovation last year to turn it into creative office space, the New York brokerage said.
NKF’s Kevin Shannon, capital markets president, West Coast; Ken White, executive managing director; and Michael Moore, managing director, represented Ruth Group. Wilshire Capital Investments was self-represented, NKF said.
Real estate reporter Neil Nisperos can be reached at email@example.com. Follow him on Twitter @ReporterNeil for the latest in L.A. real estate news.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Culver City Booms with Amazon, Steps Project
- Newmark Knight Frank Sells Madrona Business Campus in Torrance for $48.75 Million
- Culver City Office Building Sold for $148 Million
- Culver City Office Sold for $148M
- Nearly 120,000-Square-Foot South Bay Office Park Sells for Nearly $15 Million
- Creative Office Campus in El Segundo Sells for $117 Million
- Two Office Buildings Top $40M Each
- Boston Private Equity Firm Sells El Segundo Office Building for $35.5 Million