Manager, Diversity & Inclusion - PCL Construction Services, Inc.
Priscilla Chavez oversees government relations, community outreach, supplier diversity, and local hiring requirements for PCL and its clients. She is responsible for aligning with corporate initiatives to maintain and foster an open and inclusive working environment across project sites. Chavez has over 11 years of experience focusing in all aspects of successful community outreach, advocacy, small and diverse business development and contract compliance. She is an active member of the National Association of Minority Contractors, Women in Transportation Seminar, Diversity Professionals, Chinese American Construction Professionals and is President of the National Association of Women in Construction, Los Angeles Chapter.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Diversity & Inclusion Summit 2018: PRISCILLA CHAVEZ
- Women in Construction & Design: Priscilla Chavez
- Diversity & Inclusion Summit: A Closer Look at the Discussions
- Women of Influence, Construction & Design: Dr. Giovanna Brasfield
- Diversity, Inclusion + Equity Panel Speaker: Olga Mireya López
- Diversity, Inclusion + Equity Awards: FINALISTS
- Supply Chain Needs to Forge More Links to Diversity
- Who's Building L.A: Delivering a Culture of Diversity, Inclusion and Learning