SpaceX to launch another used rocket; SpringRole, professional reputation management network, rolls out of Science Inc. incubator; and Hulu adds channel guide to live TV web user interface.
SpaceX plans to launch another refurbished rocket Wednesday afternoon, the third Falcon 9 first-stage booster that the company has refurbished and launched, TechCrunch reports. This is also the second launch attempt this week, after SpaceX successfully launched a mission for client Iridium on Monday.
Reputation management network SpringRole has launched out of the Science Inc. incubator in Santa Monica, according to a press release. The artificial intelligence and blockchain-based software enables employers and educators to verify information on user profiles in order to identify people falsifying information about their credentials and experience.
Hulu launched a channel guide for its online live TV portal akin to the interactive guides that are a standard feature of cable and satellite TV, reports Variety. Users can now scroll through all of Hulu’s channels to see what’s live, or click the arrow on the right to see what’s up next on any channel.
Technology reporter Garrett Reim can be reached at email@example.com. Follow him on Twitter @garrettreim for the latest in L.A. tech news.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Silicon Beach Report Nov. 11: SpaceX Shifts Gears on Satellite Testing
- Silicon Beach Report June 1: Live TV Growth Spurs Hulu Reorganization
- Silicon Beach Report July 5: Snapchat Lets Users Add Links to Web Content
- Silicon Beach Report March 29: MGM’s Epix Coming to Amazon
- Silicon Beach Report Jan. 5: Snap’s Unusual Structure Led to Breakthroughs, But Also Problems
- Silicon Beach Report July 20: Elon Musk Claims ‘Verbal Approval’ for Hyperloop Route From NY to DC
- Silicon Beach Report Feb. 8: Online Sneaker Sellers GOAT and Flight Club Merge
- Scaling Heights