Myra Nourmand specializes in marketing and selling luxury properties from Beverly Hills to Malibu. With a total transaction volume of $42,045,000 last year, Nourmand is a role model for success-oriented women. Known as the First Lady of Real Estate she is a high-end producer, having successfully listed and sold properties ranging from $1 million to $30 million. The vast majority of her clients are in the entertainment industry and she has earned the trust and respect from some of the most high profile clients. Her level of expertise in the luxury home market comes from the ability to match her client’s needs with her knowledge of inventory.
Nourmand is a real estate specialist with a reputation for excellence in listing, marketing and selling high-end properties. She is also an active supporter of Dream Street Foundation, Jewish National Fund, West Hollywood Food Coalition, and most recently Aleinu.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Myra Nourmand
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (October 29): Myra Nourmand
- TRUE COLORS
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (October 29): Jill Epstein
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Rochelle Atlas Maize, Nourmand & Associates
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Jill Epstein
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (October 29): Rochelle Maize
- Full Houses