South Bay specialist at RE/MAX Estate Properties, Gayle Probst is a consummate professional who always puts her clients’ best interests first. She is widely considered to be one of the most honest, respected and upbeat real estate agents in Palos Verdes. During negotiations, she is known for protecting her clients and solving problems to ensure “all parties are getting a fair deal.” She’s known for going above and beyond to make sure clients feel satisfied when escrow closes and is known for stating that “at the end of the day, if they are happy, I am happy!”
Probst’s total transactions volume for the last 12 months was $32,786,875, with her largest volume property being $6,920,000.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Jane Sager, RE/MAX Estate Properties
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Bill Ruane, RE/MAX Estate Properties
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Dana Olmes and Jeffery Biebuyck, Compass
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Stephanie Younger, Compass
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (October 29): Tracy Do
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Myra Nourmand, Nourmand & Associates
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Denise Fast, RE/MAX Estate Properties
- Sandra Sanders