You are in for “automatically happier” times with a new watch series from NOMOS Glashütte. Released late last year, NOMOS Glashütte presents a new series of timepieces: Metro neomatik, Tangente neomatik, and Minimatik—all available in exquisite midnight blue. These three new models form, together with Tetra neomatik nachtblau, a cohesive group within the neomatik family. Blue is the color of infinity, of the sky, and of the sea. And due to its more poetic, elegant, and refined character, it is also the color that has been gradually superseding black in the timepieces of the Glashütte watchmaking company. The midnight blue exterior of these new watches thus perfectly matches their refined interior—which houses the automatic caliber DUW 3001. This ultra-thin proprietary movement went into series production last spring. Only 3.2 millimeters in height, DUW 3001 gives the new neomatik models their slender and elegant form— while also delivering the highest performance and accuracy. Other shades and color schemes are also available. It is the tenth movement developed and produced in-house by NOMOS Glashütte.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Luxury Watches 2017: Zenith Brings a Celebration of Timeless Color
- Luxury Watches 2017: Omega Launches Bond-Inspired Timepiece
- 2018 Automotive Review: Beyond Driving Pleasure - Innovative Luxury, BMW-Style
- Father's Day Gift Guide: Zenith’s Chronomaster Watch Reveals Itself Completely
- Father's Day Gift Guide: Classic Pens in Statement Colors
- INTERVIEW --- The Sultan of Saltor
- Activewear Line Fashions Home in Santa Monica
- Luxury Watches 2017: TAG Heuer teams with Aytron Senna