Fat Brands Inc., the Beverly Hills parent of the Fatburger restaurant brand, has agreed to acquire the 60-unit Hurricane Grill & Wings brand for $12.5 million.
In a statement announcing the acquisition, Fat Brands said it expected to generate annual revenue companywide of more than $17 million after the acquisition of West Palm Beach, Fla.-based Hurricane AMT, the chain’s owner.
Hurricane Grill & Wings opened its first restaurant in 1995 in Ft. Pierce, Fla., according to its website.
Retail, restaurant and hospitality reporter Caroline Anderson can be reached at email@example.com. Follow her on Twitter @caroline_mander.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- FAT Brands Inc. Closes Acquisition of Hurricane Grill & Wings
- Fatburger Franchisor Fat Brands Inc. Plans Public Offering; Agrees to Acquire Homestyle Dining
- Buyer Looks to IPO To Feed Brand Deal
- Fat Brands Acquires Ponderosa and Bonanza Steakhouse Brands
- Fat Brands Expanding in India With Plans to Open 60 New Restaurants
- Franchisers Post 7.8% Increase in Banner Year
- Fat Brands to Expand in Southern California
- FatBrands Acquires Yalla Mediterranean