Virtual Reality Co. to premiere ‘Raising a Rukus’ at L.A.’s Imax VR Center, Surf Air receives noise complaints from residents near Santa Carlos Airport, and Team Liquid Partners with gaming analytics company Mobalytics.
Virtual Reality Co. plans to premiere its “Raising a Rukus” virtual reality experience at the flagship Imax VR Center in the Fairfax District on Friday, reports the Business Journal. “Raising a Rukus” is an animated virtual reality series that allows viewers to choose their own adventure though a fantasy world with a 3-D animated brother and sister – Jonas and Amy – and their pet dog, Rukus.
Surf Air is subject of a series of complaints from residents near the Santa Carlos airport, reports Almanac News. A community meeting is planned to discuss a proposed curfew ordinance that would limit the hours certain types of noisy aircrafts can be used at the airport.
Team Liquid announced a new partnership with gaming analytics company Mobalytics, reports Sport Techie. Team Liquid coaches and players plan to integrate Mobalytics’ platform and data analysis into their competition strategies.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Virtual Reality Co. to Premiere ‘Raising a Rukus’ at L.A.’s Imax VR Center
- Imax to Launch VR Arcade in Los Angeles
- Silicon Beach Report Jan. 5: Imax to Launch VR Arcade in Los Angeles
- Startups Open Arcades to Play Up Virtual Reality
- Silicon Beach Report Feb. 15: Fika Ventures Raises $40 Million Seed Fund
- Imax Launching Virtual Reality Arcades and Camera
- Silicon Beach Report March 28: Rubicon Sued by Publishing Customer The Guardian
- Silicon Beach Report July 26: Neil Clark Warren Steps Down as eHarmony’s CEO