Fox Broadcasting Co.’s president of entertainment, David Madden, and his wife, Marci Pool, have put their Bel Air home on the market for $8.99 million, according to property records.
Pool formerly served as the executive vice president of original movies and miniseries at Fox Broadcasting Co.
The couple purchased the property in 2015 for just over $7 million, property records show. The 5,730-square-foot home at 1552 Bel Air Road includes five bedrooms and seven bathrooms.
The home sits on the same street as developer Bruce Makowsky’s mega-mansion at 924 Bel Air Road that’s on the market for $250 million.
Residential real estate reporter Helen Zhao can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow her on Twitter @zhaomeow.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Largest Los Angeles Spec Home Hits the Market for $75M
- Bel Air Spec House Asks $24.9 Million
- Beyoncé and Jay Z Reportedly Make $120 Million Offer on Bel Air Mansion
- Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs’ Business Partner Lists Beverly Hills Home for $12.5 Million
- Investor Pioneered Hispanic Television
- Billionaire Philanthropist and Former Univision CEO Jerrold Perenchio Dies at 86
- New Leadership at Fox TV
- Luxury Car Dealer Sells Malibu Mansion for Nearly $16M