SpaceX plans to relaunch used rocket next week, Black Tux to open showrooms in six Nordstrom stores, and Lions Gate has ‘helluva good day’ with Power Rangers video game launch.
Space Exploration Technologies Corp. plans to relaunch its used Falcon 9 rocket next week, reports Bloomberg. The rocket will carry a communications satellite into orbit to enhance coverage for Latin America.
Online tux rental service Black Tux plans to open six showrooms inside Nordstrom department stores, starting with a location in Mission Viejo, reports the Business Journal. The Santa Monica startup will expand to additional Nordstrom stores if the first six locations prove successful.
Lions Gate’s gaming division had a “helluva good day” said President Peter Levin about the launch of “Power Rangers: Legacy Wars,” a mobile game based on the “Power Rangers” franchise reboot, reports Venture Beat. The company also had three out of the five featured game slots on Google Play app store on Friday, including Power Rangers.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Black Tux to Open Showrooms in Six Nordstrom Stores
- Silicon Beach Report June 28: Mobile Game Developer Wonder Raises $14 Million
- Silicon Beach Report May 5: SpaceX to Relaunch Second Used Rocket in June
- Silicon Beach Report March 29: Santa Monica’s DogVacay Purchased by Rival Rover.com
- Silicon Beach Report Aug. 27: Netflix Stock Back Up
- SpaceX to Relaunch Old Rocket: Silicon Beach Afternoon Roundup
- Silicon Beach Report Aug. 24: Battery Pack Manufacturer Romeo Power Raises $30 Million
- SpaceX Launches its Largest Rocket