Billionaire Patrick Soon-Shiong’s NantHealth Inc. was the week’s biggest gainer. The Culver City biotech firm shot up 27.3 percent to close at $5.51. Beverly Hills-based Capricor Therapeutics Inc. was also a big gainer, rising 16.6 percent to close at $3.30. The week’s biggest laggard was The Rubicon Project Inc., which, in addition to seeing founder Frank Addante step-down from his position as chief executive, saw its stock plummet 33.3 percent to close at $5.80.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Movers for Week Ending May 12, 2017
- Movers for Week Ending April 14, 2017
- News Hits Firms’ Stock
- NantHealth Stock Surges Again on News
- Movers for Week Ending June 2, 2017
- NantWorks Strikes Deal with Sorrento Therapeutics
- Soon-Shiong’s Nant Joins $100 Million Cancer Therapy Venture
- Movers for Week Ending June 23, 2017