Tinder running members only version of its app, Conversion Logic raises $9 million, and Soylent launches artificially intelligent spokeswoman.
Tinder has been secretly operating a member only version of its app, called Tinder Select, reports TechCrunch. The exclusive version of the app is by invite only and is for users such as chief executives, supermodels, and the wealthy.
Conversion Logic, a developer of marketing attribution software, raised a $9 million Series A round, reports Venture Beat. The company will use its additional funds to expand its sales and marketing, data science, and engineering efforts.
Meal supplement maker Soylent launched an artificially intelligent spokeswoman named Trish on its website, reports The Verge. The AI spokeswoman is designed to help customers make product choices.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Silicon Beach Launch List: Aug. 7
- Silicon Beach Report Oct. 13: Hyperloop One Raises $50 Million
- Silicon Beach Report Aug. 10: Soylent Launches Coffee Drink
- Silicon Beach Report Dec. 13: Virtual Reality Developer Survios Raises $50 Million
- Silicon Beach Report Nov. 27: Snapchat Launches Augmented Reality Product Placement
- Silicon Beach Launch List: April 15
- Silicon Beach Report Feb. 16: Tinder Acquires Snapchat-Like App Wheel
- Silicon Beach Report March 28: Rubicon Sued by Publishing Customer The Guardian