Mobile game producer and distributer Scopely has closed a $60 million Series C funding round led by former AOL executives at Washington, D.C.-based Revolution Growth, the Business Journal reports. This brings the Culver City-based company’s total equity funding to $159 million.
International venture development firm VentureDevs, which mostly operates in Poland, has announced plans to open a West Hollywood office by September, the Business Journal reports. The company, with 20 clients under its belt, helps grow other businesses, such as startups and enterprises, by providing technical help, product development and investor resources.
Los Angeles-based HelloTech has announced it will power a new in-home installation and service offering from broadband communications provider Altice, SoCal Tech reports. HelloTech, led by angel investor and co-founder of AmplifyLA Richard Wolpert, provides in-home technical support and related services.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- HelloTech’s College Kids Explain Wi-Fi to the Over-40 Set
- L.A. Tech Deal Flow: June 26
- L.A. Launch List: May 29
- HelloTech Raises $2.5 Million
- L.A. Tech Deal Flow: May 29
- HelloTech Merges with Rival Geekatoo
- Silicon Beach Report June 13: Snap Inc. Signs Data Subscription Deal With Factual
- Silicon Beach Report June 29: Recreational Video Game Competition Super League Gaming Raises $15 Million