Fintech platform developer InvestCloud Inc. is moving into new West Hollywood digs as the company looks to expand operations.
InvestCloud creates an array of digital products designed to support wealth management company's online efforts to connect with clients. The company has been active recently, acquiring fellow fintech platform developer, London-based Babel Systems Ltd., earlier this month for $20 million. InvestCloud also signed JPMorgan Chase & Co. as a new partner in the fall and now manages more than $1.6 trillion in assets on its platforms.
The company, which moved from offices just a few blocks away, said in a statement that its new home gives it much needed room as they expand and provides a creative home for its L.A.-based team.
“I know our clients in wealth management firms and financial institutions will welcome the opportunity to visit and collaborate on user-centric solutions in this innovative new space” InvestCloud Chief Executive John Wise said in a statement.
Deals & Dealmakers reporter Henry Meier can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow him on Twitter @henry_meier.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Fintech Companies Expect to Click Again in 2017
- Pickup of Office Building May Be Snap Decision
- Money Manager Platform InvestCloud Raises $45 Million
- Helping Banks Up Their Game
- Canvassing of Art Website Yields $36 Million Deal
- Deal & Dealmakers: City National Adds Exactuals
- Deals & Dealmakers: EP Wealth Adds Donnelly
- DeviantArt Sold to Israeli Web Developer for $36 Million